It’s time to sign up for the Sixth Annual HoHoHo Readathon hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Gather up your favorite cocoa, comfort foods, holiday music and books and join in the fun! For this event books and audiobooks with holiday or winter themes count. You can participate for a day or cozy up by the fire and hang out every day. The more you participate the more entries you will earn for the Participant Giveaway.
The event will be longer this year after feedback from last years Twitter Party. It all begins on Friday November 9th and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday November 18th. We will have a Twitter party on the 18th at 3:30 pm (EST)
Elves Needed! Once again I am looking for Challenge Hosts to post fun challenges. These should be holiday themed and offer a small INT prize. These challenges would need to be posted on November 9th and remain open for the duration of the readathon. Ideas: puzzles, title poems, short stories, cover games, crosswords, instagram, fill in the blank, movie madness etc.
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 9th post a goals post to your blog. If you do not have a blog, declare your intentions on social media, then create a shelf on Goodreads with intended books and link to this page. Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Reviewer. If you do not have a blog or Goodreads account and wish to participate you could use Instagram or Facebook. Contact me if unsure.
- It might be a good idea to friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention #HoHoHoRAT, so I can follow you back.
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can. (Winter can be new years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me. Goodreads is a good source for finding Winter settings)
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Sunday, November 18, 2018, at 3:30 pm (EST) #HoHoHoRAT Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on November 9th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 9th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 18 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 9th and stay open until Nov 18th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 19th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by November 20th.
Grab the Button and Spread the Word
Be sure and link it back to this sign-up post.
Linkup and Join in the Fun
Get a Reminder
Are you forgetful? Would you like a reminder a week before the event starts? Just fill out this: Google Form I will send you an email!